You can find current and cumulative results for the Garden League here:
These games continue the second series of the Garden League. All previous weeks remain open. New players can add their scores to any competition, and existing players can make up for games they have missed.
Your comments, questions and impassioned speeches are always welcome.
Everyone is welcome to join the NDAL Garden League.
Recording fees are very inexpensive. You can find those details in this document: Garden League Rules and Stipulations.
Week 18 ~ August 10, 2020 ~ Garden Gamblers
The Week 18 Garden League game shall be a Looper, designed by Dennis Vogel.
A Looper is a numbered sequence that is run twice, without stopping.
A Looper is scored Time, Plus Faults.
The baseline is taken from center-right on this course map.
Week 19 ~ August 9, 2020 ~ In & Out
The Week 19 Garden League game shall be In & Out, designed by Bud Houston.
In & Out is a simple three-part game:
- Begin with the red jump in the center followed by five obstacles in the outer loop in the order and direction of the handler’s choice.
- In the second part, the dog will do each of the obstacles on the outside loop, doing the red jump before each. The obstacles may be taken in any order, but each must be performed before the closing.
- In the closing the dog starts with red jump in the center followed by five obstacles in the outer loop in the order and direction of the handler’s choice.
In & Out is scored Time, Plus Faults.
Catalog of Garden League Games
New players may go back and pick up courses played from the beginning of the league. New scores will be added to results. YouTube recordings are not required but are encouraged.
- Week 11 ~ June 22, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fW
- Week 12 ~ June 22, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-g4
- Week 13 ~ July 5, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-gt
- Week 14 ~ July 12, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-gy
- Week 15 ~ July 19, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-gD
- Week 16 ~ July 26, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-gI
- Week 17 ~ August 2, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-h6
- Week 1 ~ April 12, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dv
- Week 2 ~ April 19, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dG
- Week 3 ~ April 26, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dW
- Week 4~ May 3, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-e1
- Week 5~ May 10, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-eL
- Week 6 ~ May 17, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-eX
- Week 7 ~ May 24, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fe
- Week 8 ~ May 31, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fi
- Week 9 ~ June 7, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fA
- Week 10 ~ June 15, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fT
Questions comments & impassioned speeches to Bud Houston Houston.Bud@gmail.com. Visit our web store: www.dogagility.org/newstore. You’ll find in the web store The Book of Agility Games, a comprehensive reference to all manner of agility games played for competition and fun around the world.