You can find current and cumulative results for the Garden League here:
The NDAL is hard at work creating methods and practices for reporting. Your comments, questions and impassioned speeches are always welcome.
Join the Garden League!
Everyone is welcome to join the NDAL Garden League.
You will likely be interested in the nitty gritty details for how the league will operate, how teams are formed, and how much it will cost. You can find those details in this document: Garden League Rules and Stipulations.
Week 10 ~ June 15, 2020 ~ Time Warp Looper
This game was designed by Bud Houston.
The briefing is in the course map. But a couple clarifications are in order:
- Yes, the #1 jump is intended to be taken in the numbered direction.
- Faulting the #3 jump does not nullify the bonus.
Catalog of Garden League Games
New players may go back and pick up courses played from the beginning of the league. New scores will be added to results. YouTube recordings are not required but are encouraged.
- Week 1 ~ April 12, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dv
- Week 2 ~ April 19, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dG
- Week 3 ~ April 26, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dW
- Week 4 ~ May 3, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-e1
- Week 5 ~ May 10, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-eL
- Week 6 ~ May 17, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-eX
- Week 7 ~ May 24, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fe
- Week 8 ~ May 31, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fi
- Week 9 ~ June 7, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fA
Questions comments & impassioned speeches to Bud Houston Houston.Bud@gmail.com. Visit our web store: www.dogagility.org/newstore. You’ll find in the web store The Book of Agility Games, a comprehensive reference to all manner of agility games played for competition and fun around the world.