You can find current and cumulative results for the Garden League here:
Week 11 begins a new league series. Weeks 1 through 10 will remain open, which means that new players can add their scores to any competition, and existing players can make up for games they have missed.
Your comments, questions and impassioned speeches are always welcome.
Join the Garden League!
Everyone is welcome to join the NDAL Garden League.
As we are beginning a new series the NDAL will seek input from current players to define our Rules. For now the existing document shows how we began: Garden League Rules and Stipulations.
Week 11 ~ June 22, 2020 ~ Box Game Looper
This game was designed by Bud Houston.
The briefing is in the course map. Note that two bonuses of 10 points are possible in this game. The handler must alternate sides of the red containment line in the two parts of the Looper.
Catalog of Garden League Games
New players may go back and pick up courses played from the beginning of the league. New scores will be added to results. YouTube recordings are not required but are encouraged.
- Week 1 ~ April 12, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dv
- Week 2 ~ April 19, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dG
- Week 3 ~ April 26, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dW
- Week 4 ~ May 3, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-e1
- Week 5 ~ May 10, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-eL
- Week 6 ~ May 17, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-eX
- Week 7 ~ May 24, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fe
- Week 8 ~ May 31, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fi
- Week 9 ~ June 7, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fA
- Week 10 ~ June 15, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fT
Questions comments & impassioned speeches to Bud Houston Houston.Bud@gmail.com. Visit our web store: www.dogagility.org/newstore. You’ll find in the web store The Book of Agility Games, a comprehensive reference to all manner of agility games played for competition and fun around the world.