You can find current and cumulative results for the Garden League here:
Week 12 continues the second series of the Garden League. All previous weeks remain open. New players can add their scores to any competition, and existing players can make up for games they have missed.
Your comments, questions and impassioned speeches are always welcome.
Join the Garden League!
Everyone is welcome to join the NDAL Garden League.
You will likely be interested in the nitty gritty details for how the league will operate, how teams are formed, and how much it will cost. You can find those details in this document: Garden League Rules and Stipulations.
Week 12 ~ June 29, 2020 ~ Looper
This game was designed by Dennis Vogel.
A Looper is a numbered sequence that is run twice, without stopping. The Looper is scored Time, Plus Faults.
Do tell… do I need to write a tutorial on how to use the baseline method for course building? It’s really quite simple and makes our course building perfect.
Catalog of Garden League Games
New players may go back and pick up courses played from the beginning of the league. New scores will be added to results. YouTube recordings are not required but are encouraged.
· Week 11 ~ June 22, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fW
- Week 1 ~ April 12, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dv
- Week 2 ~ April 19, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dG
- Week 3 ~ April 26, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dW
- Week 4 ~ May 3, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-e1
- Week 5 ~ May 10, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-eL
- Week 6 ~ May 17, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-eX
- Week 7 ~ May 24, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fe
- Week 8 ~ May 31, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fi
- Week 9 ~ June 7, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fA
- Week 10 ~ June 15, 2020 https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-fT
Questions comments & impassioned speeches to Bud Houston Houston.Bud@gmail.com. Visit our web store: www.dogagility.org/newstore. You’ll find in the web store The Book of Agility Games, a comprehensive reference to all manner of agility games played for competition and fun around the world.