You can find cumulative results for the Garden League here:
The NDAL is hard at work creating methods and practices for reporting. Your comments, questions and impassioned speeches are always welcome.
Join the Garden League!
Everyone is welcome to join the NDAL Garden League. We intend to operate this league at least so long as many us of are confined to our own homes and back gardens.
You will likely be interested in the nitty gritty details for how the league will operate, how teams are formed, and how much it will cost. You can find those details in this document: Garden League Rules and Stipulations.
Week 6 ~ May 17, 2020 ~ Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a sequencing game that allow the dog to build a poker hand, based on the sequences taken by the dog. These restrictions apply:
- A sequence may be performed no more than three times.
- Only five sequences may count towards the dog’s score.
The three sequences each have a different value:
- Jacks (the sequence numbered with white circles) ~ 15 points
- Kings (the sequence numbered with teal squares) ~ 20 points
- Aces (the sequence numbered with dark red circles) ~ 25 points
If a handler can direct his dog through an entire scoring sequence while remaining inside the containment area, that sequence will be counted as having been performed twice.
Each dog has 60 seconds to play. Time ends when the dog enters the containment area after scoring time expires or on the completion of the final scoring sequence.
Any fault is deducted from the dog points earned.
Las Vegas is scored Points, Then Time.
Catalog of Garden League Games
During our start-up new players may go back and pick up courses played from the beginning of the league. New scores will be added results.
- Week 1 ~ April 12, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dv
- Week 2 ~ April 19, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dG
- Week 3 ~ April 26, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-dW
- Week 4 ~ May 3, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-e1
- Week 5 ~ May 10, 2020 ~ https://wp.me/p2Pu8l-eL
Questions comments & impassioned speeches to Bud Houston Houston.Bud@gmail.com. Visit our web store: www.dogagility.org/newstore. You’ll find in the web store The Book of Agility Games, a comprehensive reference to all manner of agility games played for competition and fun around the world.