- The league will run three months with a separate competition held each month.
- Courses and games should be scored according to any rules basis stipulated by the designer of the game. Any game can be used so long as placements are clearly defined and the game can be played by all participants in a timely fashion.
- Team scores are determined by the top five scores of all dogs competing within a single club or franchise.
- Results for each month must be sent to the League Secretary (Bud Houston; Houston.Bud@gmail.com) by midnight on the final day of each month. Scores that aren’t submitted in a timely manner will be eligible for Lifetime Performance Points for all participating players but will constitute a forfeit in league competition.
- The League Secretary shall be responsible for posting results for each participating club or franchise within three days of receipt of those scores.
- The League Secretary shall be responsible for posting aggregate competition placements within three days of the end of each month.
- Team results will be tracked by the League Secretary and reported back to the league membership at the termination of the league schedule.
- The League Secretary shall be responsible for maintaining a roster of teams, posting results of league competitions and accumulated scores in a timely fashion. The League Secretary shall be eligible to participate in competition with one or more dogs.
- The League Secretary shall be responsible for choosing a game master / course designer for each monthly competition.
The only true cost associated with participating in the National Dog Agility League is in recording fees. This is paid at a rate of $1 / dog / run.
A club or franchise shall pay the nominal recording fee at the time results are submitted. This payment must be received at the same time as results; else, results will not be recorded or posted.
Use one of these payment options:
- Using the Web Store Payment Processor at: Payment Processing
- Using Paypal ~ pay to Houston.Bud@gmail.com
- Send a check to: 14543 State Route 676, Waterford, OH 45786
Questions comments & impassioned speeches to Bud Houston Houston.Bud@gmail.com. Visit the web store: www.dogagility.org/newstore. You’ll find The Book of Agility Games, an invaluable reference to clubs engaged in league play.